Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How did all these begin...

My wife is a dancer (no, not erotic dancing). Every year she spent one-third of her time traveling all around the world dancing. That means she gets plenty of time not only dancing with her partners, but also going to bed with them. One night, after our prolonged fucking, I made her lying on her stomach beside me. "Honey, there is one question I always want to ask..." I said. "What is it?" she didn't even open her eyes. "Did you ever fuck any of those men who dance with you?" "What?" she looked at me as if I were from another planet. "Come on, you heard me." "You are such a pervert, does the story of your wife fucking another man turn you on?" "I don't know until I hear it." I kissed her lips while one of my hand moved onto her bare ass and then between her gorgeous ass cheeks. "Mmmm, you promise you won't be mad?" "You have my word!" Then she began to gave me the details of one of her experiences with a young boy dancer from New York. As you can imagine, my cock became hard as rock as she told me how the boy put her in the sofa of his shabby apartment and fucked her with his young and inexperienced cock. I buried my cock inside her in the middle of her story. That night we had our best fucking session in the whole year. Soon I became addicted to it. I love to hear her stories with different guys while making love to her. And she seemed to enjoy it. Until one day, she said to me: "Honey, I know you got turned on by my stories, but would you like to try something even better?" "Something better? You mean..." She then moved closer, whispered into my ears: "Watch me with another man." My heart started to beat so fast, I knew my life would have a major change...

3 comments:

  1. First curious supporters of your blog :)

    Let us feel & read the change of HOT dancing wife & her hubby.

    Big hugs ;)
    Sir & Lady Mephisto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir & Lady Mephisto, thank you very much for the lovely feedback. You will forever have the honor of being the first to comment on our blog.

    Happy birthday to Lady Mephisto, although this is a late birthday greeting:)

    Love your world of Passion, Pain & Pleasure! Life is full of fun, let's explore it together.

    Hug and Kiss,

    J & V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear J & V,

    thanks for YOUR nice comment & the sweet birthday greetings to Lady Mephisto.

    It's an honor for us to have the pleasure to be the first to comment on your blog.

    And YES let's explore together & share our desire. The world of love, passion, pain & pleasure is full of pleasant surprise ... and it's nice to know you love it. :)

    If you have any question you think we could answer - don't hesitate ... also via email.

    It feels good to have the Dancers as our friends. Awaiting your answer ...

    With big hugs & kisses
    Sir & Lady Mephisto

    ReplyDelete